UFC Undisputed 2010
UFC Undisputed 2010 Android Download
is a popular PlayStation PSP Video Game and you can play this game on android using emulator best settings.
UFC Undisputed 2010 includes multiple changes from the previous version:
- Improved controls, including a redesign of clinch and ground grappling, as well as an improved career mode,starting in the World Fighting Alliance.
- Changes to gameplay including usage of cage walls, TKO (cut and injury) finishes and the introduction of karate,Greco-Roman wrestling, and sambo fighting styles.
- Added MMA brands for clothing as well as the introduction of post-fight attire.
- New arenas including GM Place, Centre Bell and The O2.
Between February and March 2010, James McSweeney, Marcus Jones, Brendan Schaub and Roy Nelson were announced as the four bonus fighters as part of the GameStop/Game pre-order bonus. On September 16, 2010, the pre-order bonus fighters were released as downloadable DLC on the Xbox Marketplace and PlayStation Store. On April 27, 2010 the roster was revealed by GameSpot.
Each fighter on the Undisputed 2010 Roster have skills and attributes that can be viewed while selecting a fighter in expedition mode. There is currently no other method to view a fighters individual skills and attributes. Some fighters have different moves than others which can be seen by pausing the game and selecting the controls while using a fighter, again there is currently no other method to view a fighters moves.
Best Game Settings:
To get best and smooth experience in this game you should change game settings of PPSSPP Emulator as the following snapshots.
EA Sports – UFC
EA sports: UFC
- choose your favorite fighter out of many available ones and take part in the ultimate fighting championship. Fight different opponents and use various moves. Help your fighters get to the top in each of 4 weight categories. In this game for Android you can experience the atmosphere of harsh professional sports. Choose different fighters both celebrities and young athletes. Train and develop them, improving their performance. Participate in dynamic fights with strong opponents. Win and improve your ranking in the standings.
- Great graphics
- Good controls
- Many characters
- Different events